Valve Actuation & Control:
• Hydraulic Actuated
●SHSK & SHDK series
COMPACT HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS SINGLE & DOUBLE ACTING
ProControl SHS-K & SHD-K series actuators are similar to the SPS-K & SPD-K range. Many components are interchangeable, such as the centre housing, yokes, guide block; the only major difference is the hydraulic power cylinder.
• Fabricated entirely from low temperature carbon steel according to ASTM A352 gr. LCB and ASTM A350 LF2.
• Totally enclosed weatherproof housing.
• Scotch yoke mechanism to suit valve torque requirements.
• Low pressure carbon steel hydraulic cylinder suitable for supply pressures up to 120 bar design.
• High pressure carbon steel hydraulic cylinder suitable for supply pressures up to 400 bar design.
• Carbon steel piston with dynamic floating O-ring seals coupled with lubricating piston guide rings.
• Alloy steel spring (only for single acting).
• 17.4 PH shaft and mechanical position indicator (fully sealed IP68 to avoid ingress into the scotch yoke area) and square male output shaft complete with VDI/VDE 3845 NAMUR drive slot for monitoring devices.
• Bronze sliding blocks which ensure minimum friction, allowing for a long service life and reducing maintenance costs.
• Bronze thrust bearings which guides the actuators shaft & yoke throughout its stroke and supports all transverse loads generated.ASTM A 320 L7 alloy steel tie rods, with standard electrolytic zinc coating according to ASTM B633 FeZn 12 (thickness 12 μm).
• AISI 316 stainless steel end travel stops allow for accurate angular stroke adjustment.
• Integral manual override facilities.
• Design allows 4 x 90° actuator rotation.
• AISI 316 stainless steel external bolting.
• Supply pressure up to 400 bar design.
• Actuator torque output up to 2.500 Nm.
• Standard operating temperature range -30°C / +100°C.
• Special low temperature application up to -60°C.
• Special high temperature application up to +200°C.
• All ProControl pressure containing parts are designed according to ASME VIII div.1 and EN 13445.
• All ProControl actuators are designed for 30 years’ service life.