Valve Actuation & Control:
• Hydraulic Actuated
EHS & EHD series
ELECTRO HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS
ProControl EHS & EHD series actuators are composed by a SHS or SHD actuator combined with an electro hydraulic power unit.
ProControl electro hydraulic system is suitable for several applications, such as on/off, total modulating service and partial stroke testing.
It can also achieve an ultra-fast fail safe stroke within < 200 MS by means of the special integrated hydraulic discharging system, complete with damping device to absorb the shock in the last part of the stroke.
ProControl can supply central hydraulic units designed to operate any number of actuators/valves from a single control centre.
ProControl’s electro hydraulic actuators give client peace of mind due to the reliability of the product due to complete independence from pipeline pressure as power source.
Standard equipped with following hardware design:
• ESD Signal “Emergency-Shut-Down”.
• Remote & Local PST “Partial Stroke Test”.
• APST “Automatic-Partial-Stroke-Test”.
• Remote & Local open / Remote & Local close.
• Pressure alarm (hydraulic pressure is below the minimum allowed value).
• Voltage alarm (fuse or voltage failure).
• Oil-Level-Protection (continuous monitoring to protect the motor pump unit against dry-running), pump will stop by this alarm.
• Electronic pressure transmitter (4-20mA) to allow custom setting of actuator torque output and min/max operating pressure to suit safe valve operation.
• Position Feedback-Device 4-20 mA and SPDT switches.
• Optional: free configurable contacts available for individual customer signals.
• NEW: STEP by STEP Modulating-Service over 4-20 mA analogue signal.
o All control signals available by 24VDC hardwire and / or via integrated Software-Solution. The technology provides steady accessibility and is monitoring all process required signals.
Programmable Input and output system:
• Upgradeable digital and analogue I/O’s for multi-flexibility.
• Bidirectional Ethernet interface.
• Integrated web-server for web-visualization, auto reset by system error (Watchdog).
• Suitable to interact with the most common field bus-systems available on the market (ProfiBus, CAN-Bus, ...).
• Supply pressure up to 350 bar design.
• Actuator torque output up to 1.000.000 Nm for single acting and up to 2.000.000 Nm for double acting.
• Spring starting torque up to 600.000 Nm.
• Spring ending torque up to 400.000 Nm.
• Standard operating temperature range -30°C / +100°C.
• Special low temperature application up to -60°C.
• All ProControl pressure containing parts are designed according to ASME VIII div.1 and EN 13445.
• All ProControl actuators are designed for 30 years’ service life.